Petrol Price in Delhi: Government oil companies have released new prices of petrol-diesel. According to the IOCL website, there has been no change in the prices of petrol and diesel on 5 December 2021. At the same time, there is a fall in the prices of WTI Crude in the international market. Talking about the domestic market, today the price of petrol in Delhi is Rs 95.41 and diesel is Rs 86.67 per liter.
Most expensive petrol in Mumbai
Talking about the metros, at present the cheapest petrol is available in Delhi. At the same time, petrol is the most expensive in the country’s economic capital Mumbai. The price of 1 liter of petrol in Mumbai is Rs 109.98.
Latest Petrol-Diesel Rates (Petrol-Diesel Price on 5th December 2021)
- The price of petrol in the country’s capital Delhi is Rs 95.41 per liter. At the same time, the price of diesel is Rs 86.67 per liter.
- The price of petrol in Mumbai is Rs 109.98 and the price of diesel is Rs 94.14 per liter.
- The price of petrol in Kolkata is Rs 104.67 and the price of diesel is Rs 89.79 per liter.
- The price of petrol in Chennai is Rs 101.4 and the price of diesel is Rs 91.43 per liter.
- The price of petrol in Noida is Rs 95.51 and the price of diesel is Rs 87.01 per liter.
Petrol in Sriganganagar Rs 112 per liter
Petrol in Sriganganagar, Rajasthan is Rs 112 per liter. Whereas in Port Blair, petrol is being sold the cheapest with Rs 82.96 per liter.
WTI Crude is down
Apart from this, if we talk about the international market, there was a rise in Brent crude here. At the same time, WTI Crude was visible in the red mark. WTI Crude was down 0.36 per cent to $66.26 per barrel. At the same time, Brent crude rose 0.30 percent to $ 69.88 per barrel.
You can also check on the official website
Let us tell you that IOCL releases new prices of petrol and diesel every day at 6 am. You can check the latest prices of petrol and diesel in your city through the company’s website https://associates.indianoil.co.in/PumpLocator/ and SMS.
Check Latest Rates Only By SMS
You can also check the latest rates of petrol and diesel through SMS. Indian Oil customers can check the latest rates by sending the code of RSP Space Petrol Pump to 9224992249 and BPCL customers by sending RSP to the number 9223112222. At the same time, customers of HPCL can know the price by writing HPPrice and sending it to the number 9222201122.