SBI Debit Card Pin: State Bank of India customers can generate PIN using the facility of Interactive Voice Response (IVR). Through this, you will neither need internet, nor will you have to go to the bank branch nor at the ATM. All you need to do is to generate your debit card PIN by calling SBI’s toll free number 1800 112 211 or 1800 425 3800. SBI has informed its customers about this facility from time to time through tweets or other means. If you also want to know about it, then you can know the step-by-step process here.
Before generating SBI Debit Card PIN through IVR, you should keep all the details related to your bank account and ATM ready together. You will need to enter this information while generating the PIN.
- First of all, call SBI’s toll free number 1800 112 211 or 1800 425 3800 from your mobile number registered with the bank.
- After the call is connected, you press 2 for ATM/Debit card related service.
- After that press 1 for PIN generation.
- Now if you are calling from your mobile number registered with the bank, then press 1.
- If you are calling from any other number then you press 2 to talk to the customer care agent.
- After this you will be asked to enter the last 5 digits of your debit card.
- Press 1 again to confirm the last 5 digits of the debit card.
- During this process, if you make any mistake in entering the Debit Card number, you can again press 2 to enter the last 5 digits of the Debit Card.
- After this, in the last step, you have to enter the birth year.
- Along with this, your PIN will be generated through this very easy process of IVR.
- It will be sent to your mobile number registered with the bank.
- You can change this PIN sent to your mobile number by visiting the nearest SBI ATM within 24 hours.